Eurocopter Malaysia offers you an exciting career with an internationally-renowned leader in helicopter technology. By joining us you have the opportunity to grow and develop, not only with us in Eurocopter Malaysia; but, also in Eurocopter Group’s headquarters and international subsidiaries.
As a dynamic company, we provide you with an extensive range of benefits including:
- Performance-Based Increment, Bonus and Promotion
- Outpatient Healthcare & Hospitalisation Coverage
- Dental Treatment & Optical Coverage
- Bereavement Donation
- Childbirth and Marriage Benefits
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Training programmes both locally and abroad
- Annual Paid Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Examination Leave
- International Mobility
Experienced Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Avionics and Mechanics – On Aircraft EC 225, AS 365, EC 135, AS 350/355
- Licenses issued by the aviation authorities of the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Brunei and Malaysia will be an advantage.
- Candidates with experience/type ratings on other Eurocopter products are encouraged to apply
Please e-mail your Curriculum Vitae together with your latest passport-sized photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are planning to explore a career in the aviation industry, consider an internship programme with us ! This will be an excellent opportunity for you to have a hands-on experience to further develop your knowledge in the field of rotorcraft engineering. Many of our interns join us as full-time employees after graduation.
Feel free to email your Curriculum Vitae together with your latest passport-sized photo to email@example.com for a career or internship in Eurocopter Malaysia, and we will contact you if a suitable vacancy arises.